Still not told me

martes, mayo 31, 2022

 Still not told me. My. Words will be quick today. Better! Let's see if you shut up! It emboldens from nowhere. Words of fresh meat coming from the other butcher who cuts our meat itself with the benefit of desire. This one cuts us into two strangers who do not know each other, believing themselves to be different in their appearance in common mirrors as well as in all the others. Security belief where One remains intact protecting himself from intruding reflections: «No. That I am not that image who next to the other appears as a stranger in which I do not recognize myself.

Palimpseste sur painting. Mirror Sub-Irrealism. Random intratextuality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Compartir en Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images