All despair was made on your lips

viernes, mayo 20, 2022

 All despair was made on your lips. In the love that shelters the absent hands. It makes us statement. And after the return of the error. In the magic box of the body. Our accomplice, then. He retains the memories in his language of flesh. He claims us: Do not forget me. ─Not guys. I will retain the memories in the water marks. ─Between me and me. Between us and us the pieces of reality fall casually. No complications like innocent rain. You understand me like nothing. With your natural understanding. No black magic. No fumbling hands. Understands what is said beyond what is said.

Autobiographies. Write en miroir. Palimpseste on painting. Mirror surrealism. Random intratextuality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Compartir en Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images