For the repose of your smile

miércoles, mayo 18, 2022

 Already the feet. They are sold at a good price during sales. Hair and beds. To make rainbow games. I it in your. Een the of. For the rest of your smile. It looks crazy passive. Strangled my lips in your mouth. To where I look. It doesn't matter: I only see you. At the speed of wanting. Or the look. So close to future home that we were. That is distance that is not available. Like the one we have between our invention and our memories. That beauty of the fictitious past. Of destiny life. If I think of you among the green leaves. When the years break Saturated with life.

Autobiographies. Write en miroir. Palimpseste sur painting. Mirror Sub-Irrealism. Random intratextuality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Compartir en Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images