Inconclusive doubt about the sad truth

miércoles, abril 06, 2022

 Inconclusive doubt about the sad truth. Mine. and that p e in the. Actually tree. Planted in the land of the sheets. I prepare for you in the morning. Throw the fires of dawn into his mouth. Yet. Yet. with mouth e. The night lights up in this waiting time, leave me your hands so I don't make the sweet bitter, even if it's your dreamy mouth. Not like this text that is coming out like a burnt horn. Cold soul. Please don't leave this trail. Ate I do a t p Still. ugly kisses ugly words smelly Faceless. Bleeding out. Other times, suddenly, flower of vertigo. open mirror doors seduce us with their timeless face reflections. in the he Leave me your early morning as always with my back to the silence I have for the winter skin to its marble air. D of. Since it is time without sleep to make life wait in your medicine cabinet of ruins. As usual, night. About hunger has not yet been said. On your waiting list to see. Life here. Time thief. Of the life that is said life. S and a in your I have an Elme a te los. I already know that it was in this probable way that the ezquizo language is dismantled. Not about the anguish of saying well but of the very maladjustment of reality itself. All night lived alone with quick single words, incessant in its repetition. The body in its puddle of sweat living bottomless.

Write en miroir. Palimpseste sur painting. Mirror Sub-Irrealism. Random intratextuality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Compartir en Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images