And beyond our secret tongue twister

martes, febrero 08, 2022

 With your my. To go to you. And beyond our secret tongue twister, we looked for each other on unknown paths. That our private code, I already know; You deny me; that's not what it says. ─Well, I was going to say it. ─Maybe. Who knows! // We were always in those. you were going I stopped. In front of your room there was a door. Magic inside. hallway outside. How many nights I was in the waiting hall. Squatting. Sitting on my legs. Head thrown against the wall. All the noises did not belong to us. They passed as if we didn't exist. Noises of houses long abandoned.

Palimpseste sur painting. Mirror Sub-Irrealism. Random intratextuality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Compartir en Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images