You looked at me like an alien embryo

sábado, marzo 12, 2022

 It will be. In I found it. You looked at me like an alien embryo that, forgotten in space-time, stumbled by chance at the present time against the hard crust of some part of this earth. he he you he He forgot his origin unable to wonder about the other's questioning look. In the and in the i s. Something like that, for the phonological style, they would think. Or : as in a. I forgot that day I bumped into my own head. I was Martian, or "moon" headless. To top it off, without absolute mastery of languages, he drooled when he articulated his labile tongue. And I feared with great terror that I would grow teeth similar to those that my eyes saw in other people's mouths. Finally, I was shocked to see that those hundreds of languages ​​repeated themselves incessantly and mechanically in the echo of deaf ears.

Write en miroir. Palimpseste sur painting. Mirror Sub-Irrealism. Random intratextuality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Compartir en Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images